Welcome To Jinhui Yu's Home Page
Professor at State Key Lab of CAD&CG, Zhejiang University.
Ph.D, Computing Science Department of Glasgow University in 1999.
M.Eng and B.Eng, Harbin Engineering University (Former Harbin Shipbuilding Engineering Institute) in 1987 and 1982 respectively.
Research Interests: Computer animation, non-photorealistic rendering, image based 3D reconstruction, computational aesthetics, computer graphics art.
1. Modeling of ethnic patterns and information mining of myth symbols, National Science Foundation of China (61772463), 2018.1~2021.12.
2. Computational aesthetics of Chinese traditional art and rendering of digital deconstruction art, National Science Foundation of China (61379069), 2014.1~2017.12.
3. Modeling and rendering of Chinese traditional graphs, National Science Foundation of China (60673007), 2007.01~2009.12.
4. New techniques for effects animation and high efficiency rendering, 863 hi-tech research and development program of China, (2006AA01Z312)，2007.1~ 2008.12.
5. Integrated System for Cartoon Making , 863 hi-tech research and development program of China, (2004AA119060), 2004.10~2005.10.
6. Stylized Rendering for 3D Computer Animation, National Science Foundation of China (603730374), 2004.01~2006.12.
7.Stereo Cartoon Animation with the Style of Chinese Painting, National Science Foundation of China (60073024), 2001.01~2003.12.
8. Non-photorealistic Rendering for Animation, The SRF for ROCS, EM No.(367), 2000.6~2002.6.
State Key Lab. of CAD&CG; Hangzhou, 310058, PR. China