Welcome To Jinhui Yu's Home Page
Ph.D, Computing Science Department of Glasgow University in 1999.
M.Eng and B.Eng, Harbin Engineering University (Former Harbin Shipbuilding Engineering Institute) in 1987 and 1982 respectively.
Research Interests: Computer animation, non-photorealistic rendering, image based 3D reconstruction, computational aesthetics, computer graphics art.
1. Computational aesthetics of Chinese traditional art and rendering of digital deconstructionism art, NSF of China （61379069).2014.1~2017.12.
2. Modeling and rendering of Chinese traditional graphs, NSF of China (60673007),2007.01~2009.12
3. New techniques for effects animation and high efficiency rendering, 863 hi-tech research and development program of China,（2006AA01Z312），2007.1~ 2008.12
4. Integrated System for Cartoon Making , 863 hi-tech research and development program of China, (2004AA119060),2004.10~2005.10
5. Stylised Rendering for 3D Computer Animation, NSF of China (603730374),2004.01~2006.12
6.Stereo Cartoon Animation with the Style of Chinese Painting, NSF of China (60073024),2001.01~2003.12
7.Non-photorealistic Renderoing for Animation, The SRF for ROCS, EM No.(367), 2000.6~2002.6
State Key Lab. of CAD&CG; Hangzhou, 310027; P.R. China